Whether you are ready to replace your current roof, or you are building a new home, Owens Corning Oakridge® Shingles are a sure bet for a custom design look and with long-lasting quality. Their high quality, bold colors, algae and wind resistance, make Owens Corning shingles a top choice for homeowners everywhere.
- Patented Fiberglass, which protects against the elements, and has a class A fire resistance rating.
- Asphalt that creates a barrier to protect from water damage.
- Reflective granules to minimize the effect of the sun’s rays.
- Adhesive strips to keep the whole roof watertight.
- Dampness and shade can lead to algae, which can ultimately lead to decay
- Owens Corning shingles are created with materials that are algae resistant to protect your roof and your home. And keep it looking like the day it was installed!
- Owens Corning blends copper-lined granules with the shingle which help resist algae growth.
Once shingles are installed with Owens Corning sealant, they are able to withstand up to 130 mph winds. This reduces the chances of storm damage, which can lead to water damage in your home.
When you choose American Dream Home Improvement, a Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning, you will have the peace of mind that only comes from using a qualified roofing contractor combined with a stellar product.
- Lasts up to fifty years
- Covers material defects and labor
- Transferable one time to new owner
Total Protection Roofing System®
Owens Corning uses a patented system to ensure the best shingle and highest level of satisfaction!
- Seal – Block water resulting from ice damming, wind-driven rains and normal water flow. A properly sealed roof helps prevent rot and mold.
- Defend – Add a tough, yet beautiful layer of defense with strong adhesion that resists blow offs and helps shed water away from the roof deck. Helps protect the most vulnerable areas such as eaves and peaks.
- Breathe – Reduces heat and moisture buildup that can lead to ice damming, roof deterioration, and mold infestation. This helps air flow through the attic to manage temperature and moisture.
Varying shades and styles of tans, grays, blues and even reds. Your roof will make a statement! Whether you are planning on selling, or planning on spending the rest of your life in your home, how the exterior looks adds both aesthetic value and monetary value. Owens Corning Shingles come in a huge variety of colors and styles suitable for the most basic of starter homes to the grandest of estates.
The Oakridge® Shingle collection is filled with a wide range of deep, tone rich colors, allowing you to select the perfect look for your property and also guarantee excellent roof protection.
The COOL Roof Collection shingles by Owens Corning are specially designed to reflect the sun’s rays, helping to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
With an array of colors available, Owens Corning® COOL Roof Collection shingles reflect your personal style while also helping to deliver energy-saving benefits.
Explore Our Roofing Repair and Replacement Projects
Take a look at some of the roofing projects we’ve completed for other customers, and imagine how good your new or repaired roof will look after we’re done.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“We thought we needed a new roof, but your guys did an inspection, and suggested repairs that saved us thousands of dollars. Thank you for being honest and trustworthy, it makes a difference.”
“Our roof sustained heavy damage in a storm, and we wanted a reliable company to do the replacement. The moment we met with the inspector from American Dream Home Improvement, we felt like we were in great hands. Our new roof is fantastic. Thank you.”
Colorado Springs, CO
Fort Collins, CO
Crystal Lake, IL
Downers Grove, IL
Vernon Hills, IL
Crown Point, IN
Farmington Hills, MI
St. Peters, MO
West Chester, OH